The 7th Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference is taking place in Dresden, Germany from 22nd – 24th May 2023. Will you be there?
About the conference
The Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference is focused on inter- and
transdisciplinary aspects of green and sustainable chemistry. Contributions
clearly demonstrating a link to green and/ or sustainable chemistry within the
conference topics are invited by the organisers.
Key topics include:
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- CO2 Utilisation
- Sustainable Chemistry and Environmental Science
- Sustainable Chemistry in Education
- Sustainable Chemistry in Society
- Sustainable Chemistry and Alternative Business Models
- Sustainable Chemistry and Circular Economy
- Sustainability Assessment
- Recent Developments in Greener Synthesis and Catalysis
- Sustainability of Elements with Focus on Metals
- Photochemistry and Photocatalysis
- Green Analytical Chemistry
- Sustainable Chemistry in South-East Asia
- Green and Sustainable Pharmacy
- Chemistry and Hydrogen Economy
- Chemistry and Climate Change
Sponsored by Asynt
We are proud to confirm that Asynt is sponsoring the 7th Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference for 2023. Our experts will be on hand throughout the event and will be pleased to speak with you!
Dr Kerry Elgie will have a wide range of Asynt’s state of the art laboratory equipment on display including the most recent additions to our catalogue such as the LightSyn Illumin8 and LightSyn Lighthouse, plus the fReactor Flow Chemistry platform, and our range of laboratory pressure reactors.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to examine our world-renowned sustainable lab solutions such as the DrySyn oil-free heating and cooling blocks and the CondenSyn waterless air condensers, plus much more.
WHAT IS GREEN FLOW CHEMISTRY? READ THE BLOG
To register to attend, or find out further details about the event, please visit the dedicated website HERE.
If you’d like to speak with us prior to the event, please either visit our One2One online booking page, complete the short form below, or click the LIVE CHAT box at the bottom right of your screen.