Asynt is pleased to introduce the VACUU·LAN Mini-Network from Vacuubrand.
This space saving VACUU·LAN® network assembly has three VACUU·LAN® valve modules pre-plumbed on a channel that can be attached to a wall or lab frame.
The Mini-Network tubing is to be connected to a new VACUUBRAND diaphragm vacuum pump, or an oil-free vacuum pump that you already own, with vacuum tubing, and your one pump now supports three applications.
Each VACUU·LAN® Mini-Network includes three manual flow control valves for continuously variable pumping speed adjustment. Ball Valve control and electronically controlled ports are optionally available. Each port is check-valve controlled to minimize interference among applications.
- three VACUU·LAN® ports in a snap
- space saving assembly for the attachment to the wall or your lab frame
- connect the vacuum pump with vacuum tubing and you are ready to go!
- easy to upgrade to other manual or electronic VACUU·LAN® ports at any time
- higher flow-rate pumps can support two VACUU·LAN® Mini-Networks at once
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD