Solis Precision Balances
With a high-resolution graphic display and intuitive features, Solis precision balances provide an outstanding solution for labs everywhere.
The Solis is ideal for research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing precision results. Users can readily view the comprehensive data on the amply sized graphic display.
A multilingual display capability permits use of the balance in various regions. Formulation is simplified, as the Solis stores up to 99 ingredients.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility
- AC adapter included
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD