Luna Precision Balances
With numerous features and functions, Luna precision balances are suitable for most lab weighing tasks and with multilingual text and display capabilities is ideal for international use. The large display with easy-to-read 24 mm digits in white on a black background offers great clarity too.
USB and RS-232 interfaces facilitate data gathering and enable smooth communication with printers and computers. The grade 304 stainless steel pan and sturdy ABS plastic construction are easy to keep clean, giving Luna the rugged durability that is essential in a lab environment.
Available in a range of models to suit capacity from 200 g to 15000 g with readability from 0.001 g to 0.1 g.
There is also an Analytical range of Luna balances with readability from 0.0001g. See details on our downloads tab.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD