The compact recirculating coolers in the F Series are economic models for routine applications such as cooling rotary evaporators in laboratories.
The instruments cool in a temperature range of -10 or 0 °C to +40 °C and achieve a stability of ±0.5 °C.
The space saving design and lack of side vents allow flexible positioning even in small laboratories. Their high efficiency mean that the coolers in the F Series are an economic and environmentally friendly alternative to cooling with tap water. Low acquisition costs mean that they pay for themselves within a very short time.
- Common features of the range:
- Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption
- No side vents, instruments can be placed right next to other equipment
- All wetted parts made of stainless steel or high grade plastic (except FC-T models)
- Large, bright LED display
- Compact design
- Splash-proof keypad
- Easy filling and Drain tap easily accessible
- Optical filling level indicator
- Ergonomic design and easy operation
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD