The DrySyn Snowstorm reactor offers an attractive solution to low temperature reaction chemistry.
Purging the dome with nitrogen / argon prevents the formation of ice around the reactors at sub-ambient temperatures.
Active temperature control from +150oC to -60oC permits unattended operation of up to 27 vials at any one time.
With a small bench top footprint, the DrySyn Snowstorm allows increased throughput and screening without taking up valuable fume hood space.
Our gallery images show the DrySyn SnowStorm reactor with both Grant and Julabo chillers.
Made in the UK.
Buy with the Julabo CF41 or CF31 and save 10% off the chiller! Offer valid to 30th June 2018.
- Max. solution temperature* -30oC
- Kit supplied: Cooling base, glass dome, one pack of 3 standard reaction vial inserts as detailed below.
- This base will also fit our Multi/Multi-M/Multi-S range of inserts for round bottom flasks from 5ml to 500ml.
- Vial / Tube Reaction scale:
Standard sizes, each 4 position except 27.40mm / 28.20mm options:
- 11.80mm (will fit 2ml HPLC sample vials)
- 15.00mm (will fit 1 dram vials)
- 16.20mm (will fit CEM microwave tubes)
- 17.40mm (will fit Biotage 2-5ml microwave tubes)
- 20.20mm (will fit robot tubes)
- 24.40mm (will fit Radleys tubes)
- 25.75mm (will fit Wheton reactor vials)
- 27.40mm (will fit 20ml Scintillation vials) this size is a 3 position
- 28.20mm (will fit large Biotage tubes) this size is 3 position
- Custom : Choose any diameter up to 28.20mm
- Material: anodised aluminium
- Base diameter: 87mm
- *Attained with Huber Ministat 240 (without insulation).