DrySyn Chilli Block System
The DrySyn Chilli Block System is modular in design and suitable for both heating and cooling. The Chilli Block base easily attaches to most laboratory heating cooling circulators and its low profile allows the fitment onto robotic platforms but, if preferred, it can also be used as a stand-alone system.
DrySyn Chilli Block has interchangeable blocks for tubes, vials and plates but bespoke sizes are also available. The tube plate also gives you effective cap holding for Eppendorf tubes.
The Chilli Block tube blocks are manufactured in Britain from chemically resistant, anodised Aluminium. They are not just designed to be used on the active heating/cooling plate but can be used as a stand-alone platform with an ice bath or even simply pre-cool them for use directly on the lab bench.
The Chilli Block cooling base uses state of the art insulation to ensure optimum performance, temperature homegeneity and to reduce ice formation.
- Attaches easily to most laboratory heating cooling circulators including Huber and Julabo models.
- Low profile base allows the fitment onto robotic platforms as desired.
- Easily move between interchangeable blocks for tubes, vials and plates.
- In addition to our anodised aluminium blocks, the Chilli Block base also fits disposable plastic microtiter plates.
- Tube plates incorporates cap holding for Ependorph tubes.
- Bespoke plates available to customise your Chilli Block System to suit your needs.
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD