29th Annual GP2A MedChem Conference 2021
The annual GP2A Medicinal Chemistry Conference 2021 will take place as a fully virtual event this year. With a great line up of speakers, poster presentations and the opportunity for oral presentations for PhD students and postdoctoral researchers there’s something for everyone.
Confirmed speakers at GP2A this year
- Dr. Robin S. Bon, University of Leeds, UK
Understanding potent small-molecule modulation of TRPC1/4/5 channels
- Prof. Mélanie Ethève-Quelquejeu, Université de Paris, France
Chemical approaches for the study and inhibition of bacterial L,D-Transpeptidase
- Dr. Romain Ferru-Clément, University of La Rochelle, France
Comprehensive untargeted serum lipidomics identified candidate biomarkers in Crohn’s Disease – Why medicinal chemistry is required to go further?
- Dr. Marion Flipo, University of Lille, France
Fragment-based approaches to inhibit Mycobacterium tuberculosis targets
- Dr. Gilles Gasser, Chimie ParisTech, PSL University, Paris, France
Metal Complexes in Medicinal Chemistry
- Prof. Rui Moreira, University of Lisbon, Portugal
From activity-based protein profiling to the optimization of covalent inhibitors targeting dipeptidyl peptidases
- Prof. Vittorio Pace, University of Turin, Italy
Designing New Synthetic Concepts for Imparting Molecular Complexity with C-1 Sources
- Prof. Sébastien Papot, University of Poitiers, France
Programming molecules for therapeutic applications
- Prof. Angela Russell, University of Oxford, UK
Discovery of small molecules to manipulate cell fate in vivo: towards new therapies for degenerative diseases
- Dr. Caroline West, University of Orléans, France
From impurity profiling to purified metabolites: Drug discovery supported by analytical and preparative supercritical fluid chromatography
- Prof. Catalin Zaharia, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania
Drug-loaded polymeric systems as a promising tool for cancer management
GP2A Medicinal Chemistry Conference 2021 is FREE to attend – but you must register soon!
You can register to attend the event for free:https://gp2a.s2.yapla.com/en/event—18734
Find more details about the abstract submission via the event website here: http://gp2a.org/index.php/2021/05/03/gp2a-2021-annual-conference-registration-and-abstract-submission-information/
Please note: registration for submissions closed 30th June 2021.
You can follow the event via their Twitter feed. Click on the icon below.
Asynt sponsors the GP2A Medicinal Chemistry Conference
We are pleased to confirm that Asynt is sponsoring this exciting event, and our own chemists, Dr Kerry and Dr Mike, will be on hand throughout to offer their assistance and expertise.
This is a great opportunity to find out more details of some of our innovative laboratory tools and ask any questions you may have relating to how they could effectively make your lab life easier!
Talk to us!
If you’d like further information about any of these products, or anything else you’d to discuss, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- You can call us on +44 (0)1638 781709
- You can email us on [email protected]
- You can book an online face2face meeting at your convenience now
- You can LIVE CHAT now via the chat box at the bottom right of your screen
We’re here if you need us!