Julabo SW Series
A shaking water bath from JULABO offers optimal convenience for the user with a spray water-protected membrane keypad and a bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED) for indication of up to four different values. Cutting-edge microprocessor technology with PID temperature control ensures optimal temperature stability in the water bath.
Adjustable upper and lower temperature warning functions protect the samples. Low liquid level triggers a full shutdown. JULABO shaking water baths are suitable for continuous unsupervised operation. The bath tank and all parts that contact the bath liquid are made of high-quality stainless steel.
In addition, there is a great array of accessories available for temperature control of samples thus allowing you to tailor your water bath set-up to your individual requirements.
Common features/benefits for this range include:
- Working temperature range from +20 to+99.9 °C
- User-friendly operation via keypad
- Bright LED-Display
- Splash-proof design
- Power switch integrated in keypad (patented)
- High temperature stability of ±0.2 °C or ±0.02 °C
- Dry-running protection with audible and optical alarm
- Warning and cut-off protection for high/low temperature
- Adjustable shaking frequencies from 20 to 200 RPM‘s in SW models
- Convenient bath drains
- Removable bottom plate and shaking insert
- Lift-up bath cover (optional)
- Wide selection of accessories for temperature control of samples
- All wetted parts are made of stainless steel or high grade plastics
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD