FlowSyn Continuous Flow Reactor
FlowSyn is a fully integrated, easy to use continuous flow reactor for seamless reaction optimisation and scale up from mgs to 100s of g.
FlowSyn continuous flow reactor has been designed by a team of experienced flow chemists and engineers. This modular system can be easily upgraded as the chemists knowledge and needs grow and works as the chemist wants it to, not as an engineer would.
Leasing Options: Through our leasing partner, LDF Finance it is now possible to lease or rent to buy a FlowSyn.
There are real advantages to companies in leasing due to the way VAT is handled on the balance sheet. Terms are typically between 2 and 4 years. Longer term rental is also now possible and at the end of the lease or rental period there is the option to buy.
FlowSyn application note 15: Bohlmann-Rahtz Pyridine Synthesis
Flowsyn Application Note 17 (Newman Kwart Rearrangement)
FlowSyn Application Note 22: Flow nitration
FlowSyn Application Note 23 – Heterocyclic Synthesis: 20 Methylbenzimidazole
FlowSyn Application Note 25 – Mettalations Reactions using LiHMDS
Uniqsis Application Note 28 (Amidation with DABAL-Me3)
Publication 36: Continuous Bromination of Methanesulfones and Methansulfonates using KOBr
Publication 38: Continuous Flow alpha-Trifluoromethylation of Ketones under Metal-Free Visible Light Photoredox Catalysis
A flow procedure for the metalation of functionalized heterocycles
Publication 39: Flow Chemistry Platform for Low Temperature Reactions
Publication 40: Multistep Flow Synthesis of 5-Amino-2-aryl-2H-[1,2,3]-triazole-4-carbonitriles
RSC paper – efficient and selective hydrogen peroxide-mediated oxidation of sulfides in batch and segmented and continuous flow using a peroxometalate-based polymer immobilised ionic liquid phase catalyst
- Space Saving – Compact Footprint, fully integrated system.
- Safety – All pressurised parts are protected and isolated, no bare reactors. Active pressure monitoring system.
- Time Saving – Short set up and reaction times.
- Efficiency – Offers complete non attended operation. System will equilibrate, run reaction and clean automatically.
- Future-proof – Uniqsis are already designing optional modules for FlowSyn, all are compatible with the base system
- Optional full automation of reaction profiling
- Widest range of coils on the market from 1.8ml to 60ml in PTFE, stainless, Hastelloy, PFA, PTFE or silicone lined stainless tube
- The most chemically resistant system on the market with 10ml and 50 ml pump head options, we can pump BuLi, concentrated mineral acids and even greater on the Hastelloy and PTFE systems
- Ability to run superheated reactions up to 260 °C and up to 1400 psi (100 bar)
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD