The DrySyn SnowStorm MULTI offers active temperature control of your chemistry from ambient to -30 oC.
The unattended operation of up to 3 x 100 mL reaction flasks combined with the small benchtop footprint allows you to increase throughput without taking up valuable fume hood space.
We have comprehensive kits you can purchase but you can of course choose to purchase these elements individually. See our “Specifications” tab for more details.
All DrySyn are manufactured in the UK.
- Active temperature control of chemistry from ambient to -30 oC
- Compatible with all standard laboratory glassware and magnetic stirrer
- Reaction scale of up to 3 x 100 mL
- Small benchtop footprint allows to increase throughput without taking up valuable fumehood space
- Active temperature control feature avoids temperature fluctuations
- Unattended operation allows for overnight reactions
- Flexibility of different inserts allows you to configure the system according to your requirements
- Exchange glassware in seconds
- DrySyn SnowStorm MULTI is also able to heat reactions up to 150 oC when attached to a circulator
Part number ADS10 DrySyn SnowStorm MULTI is a complete kit which comprises 1 x base, 2 x hose barb, flask seals, 3 x 25 ml / 50 ml / 100 ml inserts