LABORAMA 2022 will take place on 19th and 20th May 2022 in Hall 1 of Brussels Expo and is FREE to attend for visitors.
Besides the full-fledged physical fair, there will also be an interesting programme to attract even more visitors: a 2-day congress with interesting speakers and an exclusive networking event complete the programme. You can register to attend speaker sessions via the event website: https://expo.laborama.be/en/seminars
Guest speakers at the 2022 Laborama event include:
- Professor Johan Martens – Centre for Surface Chemistry and Catalysis – KULeuven
Production, storage and transportation of solar hydrogen for sustainable energy future
- Professor Steven Latré – IDLab Antwerp research – Uantwerpen & Director at the research centre imec
Sensing and Artificial Intelligence for Automated Labs
- Tilly Baute – Head of training department and tutor in Facility Management – Odisee
Facilities make it all happen. Let’s create the future!
- Tatiana Cucu – Senior Scientist and Project Manager – RIC
Combining automated green extraction techniques with 1D GC – TOFMS for untargeted aroma profiling of food/beverages and consumer products
- Koen Kas – Healthcare futurist, Delight thinker, Professor molecular oncology
Digital Healthcare & Biotechnology 3.0
- Dr. Apr. Nele Samyn – Hoofd van wetenschappelijke dienst Drugs en Toxicologie – NICC
As always, all sectors associated with the laboratory sector are well represented. This makes LABORAMA the must-see exhibition for laboratory technology in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Join the Optimus team and take a closer look at our product range
We are pleased to confirm that our distribution partners at Optimus will have a wide range of apparatus on display for you in their booth at this event. We do hope that you can join the team at LABORAMA 2022 where you can discuss any requirements or queries you may have.
Register now for free
You can register to attend in just a few moments via the event website here: https://expo.laborama.be/en/
Got a question that we can help with now?
If you’d like to discuss any laboratory requirements in the meantime then you can either contact the Asynt team via your preferred method, or speak with your local Asynt distribution partner.