GP2A (Group for the Promotion of Pharmaceutical chemistry in Academia) is delighted to announce that a conference session dedicated to “Drug discovery in the era of antimicrobial resistance” will take place online on Friday 5th March 2021 at 15:00 CET and Dr Kerry Elgie of Asynt will be online there!
To register for free to this live event (mandatory to attend the meeting) and for more information, please visit: http://gp2a.org/index.php/gp2a-2021-online-event/
The deadline for registration is Wednesday 3rd March 2021
- 15:00 Opening
- 15:05 Prof. Tom Coenye, Ghent University, Belgium
- Challenges in biofilm research: where do we stand and where are we going?
- Session Chair – Dr. Vânia M. Moreira, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- 15:50 Prof. Concepción González-Bello, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Antibiotic adjuvants – A booming strategy to unlock bacterial resistance
- Session Chair – Dr. Laura Carro Santos, University College London, UK
- 16:35 Dr. Tim O’Sullivan, University College Cork, Ireland
- Synthesis and evaluation of novel quorum sensing inhibitors of Diffusible Signal Factor.
- Session Chair – Dr. Florence McCarthy, University College Cork, Ireland
- 17:20 End of the meeting