The 3rd Medicinal Chemistry Ireland Conference is a one-day event, which will be held in the Kirwan Theatre, Science & Arts Building, NUI Galway on June 17th, 2022.
What to expect at the conference
With a packed agenda for the day, with eight speakers, there’ll be plenty to catch your interest. These include the following:
- Professor Youla Tsantrizos (McGill University, Montreal)
- Professor Gerd Wagner (Queen’s University Belfast)
- Professor Mariangela Biava (“La Sapienza” Universita di Roma)
- Professor Anne Sopie Voisin-Chiret (CERNM, Universite de Caen)
- Professor Ulf Nilsson (Lund University)
- Dr Luca Ronconi (NUI-Galway)
- Dr Diego Montagner (Maynooth University)
- Dr Susan Kelleher (Dublin City University)
On site information for Asynt laboratory equipment & services
Asynt are proud to support this event and would have loved to have been able to attend in person but we will certainly be there in spirit! For those on site, you’ll be able to find a good selection of Asynt literature on our product range plus the best way to contact us with any questions you may have. We also have a distribution partner in Ireland, who you’re of course welcome to contact directly.
We’ll be keeping an eye on this event via our social media channels so don’t forget to tag us on any photos if you’re attending so we can share!