Asynt have a dedicated team to support scientists in the USA & Canada. In addition, we have a highly esteemed network of distribution partners in your area.
Asynt Ltd: Established 2003. All products designed & manufactured in the UK.
Key product ranges include:
- DrySyn: oil-free laboratory heating & cooling block system for round bottom flasks, tubes and vials
- CondenSyn: waterless reflux condensers to suit every scale
- fReactor: modular benchtop flow chemistry for every lab
- LightSyn: safe & reproducible photochemistry tools for parallel, batch, or photochemistry in Flow Chemistry reactions
- Pressure: single & multi position pressure reactors
- ReactoMate: controlled jacketed glass lab reactors
Talk with people who understand your needs
You’re welcome to contact our technical support team via email at [email protected], talk with us via the LIVE CHAT box at the bottom right of your screen, or complete the short form at the bottom of this page.
Arran achieved his doctorate in chemical nanocatalysis in 2014. He is always keen to provide customers with the latest in safe, clean and green technologies from Asynt and enjoys the diversity of projects from R&D to pilot and beyond. Arran is also in regular contact with our key suppliers to ensure we can offer our customers the best advice and overall service.
Antony achieved his master of chemistry in 2013. With his background in product management combined with his experience in business development roles, Antony found his passion in identifying sustainable solutions for his customers, whilst keeping an eye out for new technologies and innovations.