Huber UniChiller Series with Tower Housing
The Huber Unichiller range offers air and water cooled models in different performance classes.
When compared to conventional tap water, cooling chillers offer better rates of efficiency, stable pressure and flow rates, and a constant cooling water temperature. Furthermore these units reduce water consumption, making them an environmentally friendly refrigeration solution with low running costs.
Huber Unichillers are ideal for process cooling, back cooling of technical plants or as a centralised cooling water supply in laboratories.
Unichillers are designated to be used unsupervised in continual operation or in environmental temperatures up to 40 °C. They are also available with weather protection and winter operation to allow them to be located outdoors.
The range is split in to three categories: Unichiller Desktop, Unichiller Low Profile, and UniChiller Tower. This page details the Tower Housing series.
Overview of the Huber UniChiller with Tower Housing Series
With around 160 different options available, please get in touch to discuss your requirements with one of our chemists!
Asynt – Huber ATEX
- Common features of the Huber UniChiller series with Tower Housing
- Environmentally-friendly, economic cooling solution
- High efficiency
- Precise temperature control
- Powerful circulation pump
- Intelligent energy management
- Reliable continuously operation with warning functions
- Pilot ONE controller with 5.7″ touchscreen
- Digital filling level indicator
- 2 x USB (Host and Device), Ethernet and RS232 interfaces
- Heater options available
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD