The goal of freeze drying is to dry samples as gently as possible. Vacuum plays a key role here. As an important process parameter, vacuum creates the prerequisite conditions for sublimation, the physical principle of freeze drying.
In this FREE webinar, VACUUBRAND experts explain why precise vacuum is crucial in this application and why too low pressure is counterproductive. You will also receive valuable advice on how to not only achieve optimum results and process times, but also how to effectively protect your vacuum pump from wear.
- The principle of freeze drying and sublimation explained
- Why exact vacuum is key
- Tips for optimal process performance
- Selection of the correct vacuum technology
- Tips for protecting the vacuum pump against wear
Carsten Ruth, Sales Director APAC-LATAM-MEA
Date: Thursday, 25th February 2021
- 10:00 (CET), German language
- 16:00 (CET), English language