This is the 56th International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and it’s set to take place in Bordeaux, France, in July 2021 having been postponed in 2020 due to the pandemic.
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- Chemistry in Living Systems & Chemical Biology for Targets Identification
- Recent Advances in Targeted Protein-Protein Interactions Including Protein Degradation and Targeted Protein-DNA/RNA Interactions
- Recent Trends in Drug Development for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Innovations in Cancer Therapeutics
- Tackling New Challenges in Delivery Systems and Drug Formulation
- Case Studies: Moving New Chemical Entities to the Market
As for previous editions of RICT, the scientific committee will ensure the high quality and diversity of the scientific programme together with the accessibility of the meeting to PhD/post-doc and local Master students. For the latter, an advantageous registration fee is proposed. Moreover, a special career session will be organised with industrial and academic participants.
During the meeting, you will have the opportunity to listen to Prof. Stuart Schreiber (HARVARD UNIVERSITY, CAMBRIDGE MA, United States), recipient of the 2020 Paul Ehrlich Award, awarded for his outstanding contributions to medicinal chemistry.
A poster session will provide the opportunity for all participants to present their current results. “Best poster” prizes will be attributed at the end of the meeting.
On top, you will have the opportunity to maximise networking by taking part in social activities including a Welcome Reception as well as a Symposium Banquet at Château d’Agassac, a famous vineyard of Haut-Médoc in Gironde.
You can find more information about the event, including how to register, via the website here: https://www.rict2020.org/
We hope that if you’re attending you will join us where the Asynt team are exhibiting our exciting and novel range of laboratory tools!