The DrySyn Parallel Synthesis Kit provides a convenient, low cost solution for chemists wishing to conduct simple synthetic reactions with temperature control and magnetic stirring, but without the complications of reflux or inerting. With no messy oil baths required for heating this is a simple but effective tool for a modern and sustainable laboratory.
The DrySyn Parallel Synthesis kit is ideal for producing small, focused libraries of compounds.
This kit accommodates a range of standard reaction tubes and vials of different diameters.
It can also be upgraded to become a parallel reaction station using standard round-bottom flasks simply by using the appropriate DrySyn MULTI inserts. In this configuration, facilities like reflux and gas control can be added, as can directly driven stirring with the Asynt Vortex stirrer system.
The NEW DrySyn MULTI base that is featured in this kit comes complete with a heat resistant handle for safe use in the laboratory.
Buy now for only £385.00 net, saving up to £100.00! Offer valid to 31st March 2018.
The kit includes: 1 x ADS3-B DrySyn MULTI base, 1 x heat resistant handle, 1 x ADS3-R-(size) set of three inserts of one standard size.
Each pack of inserts contains 3 of one chosen size.
Standard size options available:
(each 4 position except 11.80 / 27.40mm / 28.20mm options)
- 11.80mm (will fit 2ml HPLC sample vials – this size is 9 position)
- 15.00mm (will fit 3 dram vials)
- 16.20mm (will fit CEM microwave tubes)
- 17.40mm (will fit Biotage 2-5ml microwave tubes)
- 20.20mm (will fit robot tubes)
- 24.40mm (will fit Radleys tubes)
- 25.75mm (will fit Wheton reactor vials)
- 27.40mm (will fit 20ml Scintillation vials) this size is a 3 position
- 28.20mm (will fit large Biotage tubes) this size is 3 position
Supplied in packs of three of your chosen size (not mixed). You are welcome to purchase additional packs of inserts in any standard or custom size without the Multi base.
Custom made inserts can easily be supplied to suit your chosen vials too.
Use for safe temperature ramping to 300oC.
Manufactured in the UK.